Looking for how to create an LLC in Florida?
We Walk You Through The Entire Process,
From Start To Finish.
Starting your own business is a time consuming endeavor. Our Orlando Tax Accountants will guide you through the experience and assist you with understanding the implications of your business start-up decisions, such as:
- Which business structure to choose? (C-corp, S-corp, LLC, etc.)
- What accounting method and software do I use?
- Am I staying compliant with Federal and State regulations?
Deciding to organize or incorporate your business can be an excellent decision. It can provide liability protection for your personal assets. This protection is only legitimate if you remain compliant with both Federal and State laws. Organizing or incorporating a business can also supply an individual with several additional strategies for tax planning.
Where do I start?
Here are the recommended steps to starting a business:
- Determine the appropriate business structure.
- Discuss tax planning strategies involved with each entity type.
- Discuss the implications of the payroll structure for your employees.
- File all state forms for organization/incorporation of the business.
- File for your Federal tax ID and other applicable licenses, permits, and tax receipts.
- Maintain Federal & State compliance by registering with applicable authorities.
Orlando Tax Accounting LLC is here to help you. Contact us today and start building your empire!